If you find yourself involved in child care proceedings after being accused, DO NOT ACCEPT A SOLICITOR FROM THE LOCAL AUTHORITY’S PANEL OF SOLICITORS. They will not be working for your best interests and will be working with the SS, who instruct them time and time again. Ask them how many cases they have won, the answers won’t come as any surprise.

Obtain a solicitor from out of county and even better than that, beyond the neighbouring counties too, thet way they have no connection with the local SS and will work for you. There are some very good solicitors out there, do you research and you will find one.


Join in the discussion

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s