You can only believe it when it happens to you or someone you know. For it means accepting that
- Social Services are NOT here to help;
- the UK is not the promised land that you thought it was, when you came as an immigrant, looking for better economic conditions;
- behind closed doors, UK Family Courts do not deliver ‘justice’ or fairness;
- UK solicitors and barristers hardly operate in the interest of their clients, certainly not if they are paid by ‘legal aid’;
- UK judges prefer to believe ‘professionals’ than accept the truth by parents, let alone listen to the children screaming to be heard.
Paul Randle-Jolliffe tried to help the Nigerian Musas as a McKenzie Friend. Since then he has been compiling answers to Freedom of Information (FOI) Requests from local councils and published the results of his research as:
View original post 245 more words