- a German father who had to fight over the custody of his son – typical of Fathers for Justice cases
- Latvian Laila Brice and her daughter – accompanied by Latvian TV and supported by demonstrators outside the UK Embassy in Riga
- Ale Ambrasaita which I read out, since Ale couldn’t come as a last minute decision
Collective Petition:Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent
- I showed these PowerPoint slides while speaking.
- The Vice Chair of the Committee, Spanish MEP Willi Meyer said that my presentation was ‘flawless’…
- Our desired outcome was achieved: the Chairperson committed to an investigation into the UK – but only after the MEP election in May, with the new Committee.
- Our Dutch co-campaigners want to get together in July.
View original post 357 more words