1. Listen to E – the now 14- year-old boy who was used to accuse the father
- according to the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child, any child over 11 should be heard;
- E wrote to the judge but was NOT listened to.
2. Listen to M – the now 12-year-old daughter who does not want to lose her two youngest siblings to forced adoption;
- in April S and P are supposed to be adopted, while the older three children are to remain in ‘long term care’ – seeing their parents once every two months.
3. Comply with the Vienna Conference on Consular Relations and allow for consular visits of foreign children in UK care;
- Lincoln Council said NO.
4. Adhere to Sir James Munby’s judgement that
View original post 255 more words